In the year 1909 started their 1st Jewellery Showroom at Girgaon the very heart of Mumbai. Their dedication, devotion & transparent trade practices made the venture a huge success. In year 1960 Shreedhar Ganesh Pethe opened a new showroom at Dadar,then they emerging business center of Mumbai.
A young, dynamic entrepreneur Subhodh Suhas Pethe, with vision par excellence, realized the importance of expanding the boundaries of business & opened a showroom at Thane in year 1996. In year 2003, Subhodh Pethe independently took over the Thane showroom & named it Waman Hari Pethe Sons (WHPS).